What You Don’t Know About Big Data is a Lot.
Get to Know Your Data with StoredIQ Data Intelligence Solutions.
Every company has more data than it can manage. Few can quantify it, locate it, or make much sense out of it when they need to. No wonder Big Data is so intimidating. The place to start is to get smart about your data, because what you don’t know can jump up to bite you at the most inopportune times…during a lawsuit, a regulator’s audit, or a business performance review. Surprises like these can be extraordinarily damaging.
To begin to understand your DataIQ, you should be prepared to answer some basic questions, such as:
- Do you know how much data you have?
- Do you know where it’s located and how much is classified?
- Are you able to discern who owns it and where it’s been?
- Do you know how old it is?
- Do you know how much is relevant to your business or just taking up space?
Gaining a thorough, holistic understanding of your data – across all your data sources – is the first step toward ensuring the success of any information management project including data migration / storage optimization, records management, eDiscovery, and information governance.
With StoredIQ, you can quickly and cost-effectively identify, analyze, and act on data to meet any business requirement – without first moving it to a repository or specialty application. StoredIQ’s Data Intelligence solutions enable you to know what data’s relevant to a critical litigation matter, to know what data’s no longer needed or just clouding issues and raising costs, and to be able to respond confidently to any regulatory or customer inquiry.
The knowledge you gain with StoredIQ just might give you the power to act decisively when it matters most.
Benefits of the StoredIQ Data Intelligence Solution
- Gain holistic understanding of data across all unstructured data sources
- Spot compliance violations
- Make infrastructure planning decisions
- Get out in front of the eDiscovery process
- Jump start or monitor records initiatives