Manage data across multiple locations and geographies
Through a federated, distributed architecture, the StoredIQ solution allows organizations whose information management needs stretch beyond a single geographic location to have unprecedented visibility into distributed data environments and centralized management of multiple StoredIQ Data Servers. The StoredIQ solution delivers federated search, classification, tagging, hold and centralized information management features.
The federated, distributed StoredIQ solution centralizes, unifies, and expands federation capabilities into a single management solution with the following functionality:
- Centralized searching, classification management and data object tagging. Users can search, classify and tag data objects across multiple distributed locations as though all the object data was contained in one place. These features allow customers to precisely search and apply consistent classifications and tags across a wide variety of enterprise data systems including file, email, document management and enterprise archiving systems.
- Distributed, federated administration interface. Centralized administration is available for all Data Servers within a single StoredIQ solution, simplifying Data Server administration and implementation of corporate level policies across geographically distributed Data Servers. Having one easy-to-use interface to manage multiple globally distributed Data Servers improves administrative efficiency.
- Centralized federated hold. Management of federated litigation holds, enabling robust centralized preservation of electronic data for litigation matters that span multiple geographic locations is supported within the distributed, federated StoredIQ solution. Federated litigation hold automates the collection and preservation of responsive data across multiple sites, reducing the risk of spoliation and potential sanctions by improving efficiency and effectiveness within the eDiscovery process.
- Global visibility and access. Global metrics and reports are available from the StoredIQ solution that provide unprecedented visibility and access to data across geographically distributed sites. With over 250 out-of-the-box attributes available for capturing and acting on unstructured data, StoredIQ offers the largest set of globally federated metadata for creating reports and metrics that span the enterprise.
- Enables petabyte-scale information management for large, distributed enterprises across multiple geographies
- Unprecedented visibility and ability to take action against distributed data systems
- Federated holds enable preservation of electronic data for litigation matters that span multiple geographic locations