Comprehensive reports and audit trail data available for export
StoredIQ provides several out-of-the-box static and dynamic reports that help organizations quickly understand their data as they make strategic decisions about the business value and risk of that data.
Out-of-the-box static reports include:
- Data topology maps
- Summary data reports
- Data type mismatches
- Frequency of data objects being accessed or modified
- Duplicate objects by size and count
- Storage use grouped by different criteria
- Keyword heuristic reports
StoredIQ also provides Data Explorers, which are dynamic reporting interfaces allowing users to navigate and explore very granular levels of information detail. The StoredIQ AIM Platform also includes fully-documented Data Explorer APIs to enable customers and business partners to develop custom reports.
Out-of-the-box dynamic Data Explorers include:
- Metadata explorers are extremely powerful, providing an accurate view of all data that has been indexed. They are automatically updated after each subsequent index.
- Classification-based explorers provide a multi-dimensional view of all classifications. The perspective of classifications that these explorers provide is useful to review before developing policies to take particular actions upon enterprise data.
- Storage explorers provide a storage summary view across all data by data object category, size, and age, providing insight into all of the data objects that have been indexed.
- Location explorers allow viewing of indexed data organized by data source locations, such as residing on file servers, email servers, document repositories, etc.
- Ownership explorers break out number of objects by user, which can be very helpful for supporting eDiscovery collections by custodian.
In a dispersed IT environment, global metrics and reports are available from StoredIQ that provide unprecedented visibility and access to data across geographically distributed sites. With over 250 out-of-the-box attributes available for capturing and acting on unstructured data, StoredIQ offers the largest set of globally federated metadata for creating comprehensive reports and metrics that span the enterprise. Reports can be scheduled to run at recurring times, and email notification is sent when scheduled reports are ready. Reports can be exported in PDF and CSV format.
StoredIQ audit trails are comprehensive, capturing all system activities that are executed and actions performed by users within the system. Audit trails can be searched, viewed, and exported. Audit trails provide a forensic history of actions taken against data managed by the StoredIQ AIM Platform. StoredIQ can also record digital signatures as part of the audit trail information when actions are taken on file objects to ensure data fidelity remains intact. Any exceptions or failures that occurred are logged in the audit trails.
- Variety of standard report types and formats available to assist in making business decisions and gain insight into unstructured data
- Dynamic Data Explorers can be navigated to show increasingly granular levels of detail
- Reports can be scheduled with email notification to recipients
- Detailed audit trails captures all platform activities and can be searched, viewed and exported to external file formats